selected scholarly activity
- Making connections between school and home: Exploring therapists’ perceptions of their relationships with families in partnering for change. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. 83:98-106. 2020
- Internationally educated occupational therapists transitioning to practice in Canada: A qualitative study. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal. 66:274-282. 2019
- Supporting occupational therapists implementing a capacity-building model in schools. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 84:242-252. 2017
- Using an innovative model of service delivery to identify children who are struggling in school. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. 80:145-154. 2017
- A process-oriented approach to enhancing interprofessional education and collaborative relationship-centered care: The PIER Project. Journal of Interprofessional Care. 22:321-4. 2008
- Mentorship to facilitate exploration of cultural values. Occupational Therapy Now. 14:21-22.