selected scholarly activity
- Developing evidence briefs for policy: a qualitative case study comparing the process of using a guidance-contextualization workbook in Peru and Uganda. Health Research Policy and Systems. 17:89. 2019
- Feasibility and implementation of a healthy lifestyles program in a community setting in Ontario, Canada: protocol for a pragmatic mixed methods pilot study. BMJ Open. 9:e031298-e031298. 2019
- Does community engaged Carnegie status matter for county health rankings in the United States?. Journal of Public Health Journal of Public Health Medicine. 2019
- Developing a workbook to support the contextualisation of global health systems guidance: a case study identifying steps and critical factors for success in this process at WHO. Health Research Policy and Systems. 16:19. 2018
- Strategies to improve adherence to antiretroviral therapy and retention in care for people living with HIV in high-income countries: a protocol for an overview of systematic reviews. BMJ Open. 8:e022982-e022982. 2018
- Recent Life Changes and Medical Utilization in an Academic Family Practice. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 193:633-635. 2005
- Intervenciones para optimizar la oferta de métodos modernos de planificación familiar en la región tropical de Loreto, Perú. Revista Gerencia y Politicas de Salud. 15.