selected scholarly activity
- Accommodating students with disabilities: Fieldwork educators’ experiences.. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 84174231201703. 2023
- Texts influencing the accommodation process of students with disabilities in professional rehabilitation programs: an analysis of discourse. Disability and Rehabilitation. 45:176-184. 2023
- The Occupational Therapy Examination and Practice Preparation (OTepp) Program: Development, Implementation and Evaluation of an Educational Program for Internationally-Educated Occupational Therapists. Journal of Occupational Therapy Education. 4. 2020
- Internationally educated occupational therapists transitioning to practice in Canada: A qualitative study. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal. 66:274-282. 2019
- Understanding advocacy in action: A qualitative study. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. 79:345-352. 2016
- Problem-based Learning and Theories of Teaching and Learning in Health Professional Education. Journal of Perspectives in Applied Academic Practice. 4:59-70. 2016
- The Experience of Student Occupational Therapists with Disabilities in Canadian Universities. International Journal of Higher Education. 3:146-154. 2014
- Client-therapist ethnic concordance: Helpful or harmful?. Occupational Therapy Now. 14:28-29. 2012
- Advocacy in Occupational Therapy: Exploring Clinicians' Reasons and Experiences of Advocacy. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 77:241-248. 2010
- Accommodating students with disabilities in professional rehabilitation programs: An institutional ethnography informed study.. Journal of Humanities in Rehabilitation.
- Accommodating students with disabilities: Fieldwork educators' experiences.. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Absent Citizens: Disability Politics and Policy in Canada. By MICHAEL J. PRINCE. Canadian Public Administration. 610-611. 2010
- Book Mark: Disabling Barriers - Enabling Environments. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 266-266. 2007