selected scholarly activity
- The Impact of oCUBE: A community of practice for biology educators.. Transformative Dialogues: Teaching and Learning Journal. 9:1-12. 2016
- The growth hormone axis and cognition: empirical results and integrated theory derived from giant transgenic mice. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 77:1874-1890. 1999
- The growth hormone axis, feeding, and central allocative regulation: lessons from giant transgenic growth hormone mice. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 77:1861-1873. 1999
- Lifetime reproduction of giant transgenic mice: the energy stress paradigm. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 75:1336-1345. 1997
- The ontogeny of resource allocation in giant transgenic rat growth hormone mice. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 74:492-507. 1996
- A mass budget for transgenic "Supermice" engineered with extra rat growth hormone genes: evidence for energetic limitation. Canadian Journal of Zoology. 72:1010-1017. 1994
- 14. Two Approaches to Case-Based Teaching in Science: Tales From Two Professors. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching. 5:80-80.
- Knowledge mobilization across boundaries with the use of novel organizational structures, conferencing strategies, and technological tools: The Ontario Consortium of Undergraduate Biology Educators (oCUBE) Model. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching. 7:19-19.