selected scholarly activity
- Premonitory Urge for Tics Scale (PUTS): replication and extension of psychometric properties in youth with chronic tic disorders (CTDs). Journal of Neural Transmission. 125:727-734. 2018
- Impact of an electronic monitoring device and behavioral feedback on adherence to multiple sclerosis therapies in youth: results of a randomized trial. Quality of Life Research. 26:2333-2349. 2017
- A Qualitative Exploration of the Experiences of Children and Adolescents with Tourette Syndrome.. Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 26:39-44. 2017
- A Review of the Literature Regarding Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Tic Disorders (CTDs): Where Do We Go from Here?. Current Developmental Disorders Reports. 3:222-228. 2016
- Humour-Related Interventions for People with Mental Illness: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. Community Mental Health Journal. 50:737-742. 2014
- The fear of being laughed at, social anxiety, and memories of being teased during childhood. Psychological Test and Assessment Modeling. 52:94-107. 2010
- Do Humorous People Take Poorer Care of Their Health? Associations Between Humor Styles and Substance Use. Europe's Journal of Psychology. 8.
- Humor Creation Ability and Mental Health: Are Funny People more Psychologically Healthy?. Europe's Journal of Psychology. 6.
- The Conceptualization, Measurement, and Role of Humor as a Character Strength in Positive Psychology. Europe's Journal of Psychology. 10:505-519.