selected scholarly activity
- Can Short Sellers Detect Internal Control Material Weaknesses? Evidence from Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance. 37. 2022
- The Effect of Labor Cost on Labor-Saving Innovation 2021
- How Are Institutions Informed? Proactive Trading, Information Flows, and Stock Selection Strategies*. Contemporary Accounting Research. 38:1849-1887. 2021
- Who Is Afraid of BlackRock?. Review of Financial Studies. 34:1987-2044. 2021
- Does Ownership Concentration Affect Corporate Bond Volatility? 2020
- Cross-Country Competitive Effects of Cross-Listings. Review of Corporate Finance Studies Review of Corporate Finance Studies. 9:116-164. 2020
- The Effect of Labor Cost on Innovation 2019
- The Product Market Impact of Minority Stake Acquisitions. Management Science. 64:825-844. 2018
- Automatability and Capital Structure
- Does ownership concentration affect corporate bond volatility? The role of illiquidity
- Who Is Afraid of BlackRock?. Review of Financial Studies.
- Who are the informed institutions?