selected scholarly activity
- Cannabinoids for Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. JAMA Netw Open. 1:e183484-e183484. 2018
- Older patient engagement in advance care planning in Canadian primary care practices: Results of a multisite survey.. Canadian Family Physician. 64:371-377. 2018
- Barriers to and enablers of advance care planning with patients in primary care: survey of health care providers. Canadian Family Physician. 64:e190-198. 2018
- Advance care planning Start early. Canadian Family Physician. 61:E350-E352. 2015
- Advance care planning: Let's start sooner.. Canadian Family Physician. 61:663-665. 2015
- A survey of Canadian cancer patients’ perspectives on the characteristics and treatment of breakthrough pain. Supportive Care in Cancer. 21:2557-2563. 2013
- Who Needs a Palliative Care Consult?: The Hamilton Chart Audit Tool. Journal of Palliative Medicine. 10:304-307. 2007
- Efficacy of different varieties of medical cannabis in relieving symptoms. Journal of Pain Management. 10.
- Laboratory Monitoring of Oral Vitamin K Anticoagulation. Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis. 43:245-252.
- Medical cannabis use in military and police veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Journal of Pain Management. 10:397-405.
- Symptom clusters in patient reported outcomes of medical cannabis patients. Medical Cannabis: Clinical Practice. 25-37.
- The efficacy of different varieties of medical cannabis in relieving symptoms in post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) patients. Medical Cannabis: Clinical Practice. 147-160.
- The use of medical cannabis in cancer patients. Journal of Pain Management. 10:353-362.
- Fentanyl formulations in the management of breakthrough cancer pain. 75-94.
- Medical cannabis and palliative care. 227-231.
- Medical cannabis use for patients with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). 95-113.
- Medical cannabis use in an outpatient palliative care clinic. 85-93.
- Patient characteristics from a medical cannabis provider. 11-24.
- The effect of medical cannabis on alcohol and tobacco use in veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). 133-145.
- The use of medical cannabis in cancer patients. 39-56.
- Efficacy of Advance Care Planning Interactive Web Sites and Workbooks to Improve Patient Engagement in Primary Care: The Results of Tool Evaluations. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. e42-e43. 2018
- P264 Best Practices In Children's Bereavement: A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Needs and Services. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. e137-e137. 2016
- RF3-B Barriers and Enablers to Advance Care Planning with Patients in Primary Care: A Survey of Clinicians. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. e47-e47. 2016
- Assessment of a dyspnea clinic for patients with thoracic malignancies. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014
- RESOURCE UTILIZATION IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS OF LIFE BY LUNG CANCER PATIENTS IN THE HAMILTON-NIAGARA-HALDIMAND-BRANT LOCAL HEALTH INTEGRATION NETWORK (LHIN). Journal of Thoracic Oncology. S213-S213. 2013
- Dignity Therapy: A Qualitative Feasibility Study of Regional Implementation. Journal of Palliative Care. 239-239. 2009
- Description of an outpatient palliative care clinic at a tertiary cancer centre. Journal of Palliative Care. 218-218. 2008
- Hamilton Chart Audit Tool: Validation study. Journal of Palliative Care. 219-219. 2008