selected scholarly activity
- The Questionable Presupposition Underlying Hartian Accounts of Legal Facts. Philosophy Compass. 11:81-90. 2016
- Duff, R. A.;, Farmer, Lindsay;, Marshall, S. E.;, Renzo, Massimo; and Tadros, Victor, eds. The Constitution of the Criminal Law.Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013. Pp. 239. $110.00 (cloth).. Ethics. 125:249-254. 2014
- Explaining Theoretical Disagreement and Massive Decisional Agreement: The Justificatory View. Problema. 1. 2012
- The Ineliminability of Hartian Social Rules . Oxford Journal of Legal Studies. 31:603-623. 2011
- Identification, Meaning, and the Normativity of Social Roles. European Journal of Philosophy. 19:107-128. 2011
- On Content-Independent Reasons: It’s Not in the Name. Law and Philosophy. 28:233-260. 2009
- Legal positivism and the nature of legal obligation. Law and Philosophy. 22:487-512. 2003
- Explaining Theoretical Disagreement and Massive Decisional Agreement: The Justificatory View. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Hermeneutic Concepts and Immodest Conceptual Analysis of the Law. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- The Underlying Value of MacCormick’s Post-Positivism. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Two Perspectives on the Requirements of a Practice. SSRN Electronic Journal.