selected scholarly activity
- Assessing Durability of Historic Masonry Walls with Calibrated Energy Models and Hygrothermal Modeling. International Journal of Architectural Heritage. 1-17. 2019
- Energy and comfort performance benefits of early detection of building sensor and actuator faults. Building Services Engineering Research and Technology. 39:652-666. 2018
- Distributed evolutionary algorithm for co-optimization of building and district systems for early community energy masterplanning. Applied Soft Computing. 63:14-22. 2018
- A methodology for identifying the influence of design variations on building energy performance. Journal of Building Performance Simulation. 7:411-426. 2014
- An information driven hybrid evolutionary algorithm for optimal design of a Net Zero Energy House. Solar Energy. 96:128-139. 2013
- A Study of Design Tools and Processes Through a Near Net-Zero Energy House Redesign. Proceedings of the EuroSun 2010 Conference. 2010
- Design Optimization Methodology for a Near Net Zero Energy Demonstration Home. Proceedings of the EuroSun 2010 Conference. 2010
- APPLYING A DESIGN METHODOLOGY FOR A NET-ZERO ENERGY HOUSE TO EVALUATE DESIGN PROCESSES AND TOOLS
- Methodology for energy and economic modeling of net zero energy communities. ASHRAE Transactions. 121:462-470.
- EBSCOhost \textbar 122029293 \textbar Optimization under Economic Uncertainty: A Methodology to Determine the Effects of Solar Variability on Energy and Economics.
- EBSCOhost \textbar 96045424 \textbar Multi-Objective Optimal Design of a Near Net Zero Energy Solar House.
- OR-16-035 – Optimization under Economic Uncertainty Using a Net Zero Energy Commercial Office Case Study
- Energy Performance, Comfort, and Lessons Learned from an Institutional Building Designed for Net Zero Energy. ASHRAE Transactions. 668-681. 2019
- Energy Modeling Methodology for Community Master Planning. ASHRAE Transactions. 185-193. 2018
- Optimization under Economic Uncertainty: A Methodology to Determine the Effects of Solar Variability on Energy and Economics. ASHRAE Transactions. 244-253. 2017
- Optimization under Economic Uncertainty Using a Net Zero Energy Commercial Office Case Study. ASHRAE Transactions. 444-454. 2016
- AN OPTIMIZATION METHODOLOGY TO EVALUATE THE EFFECT SIZE OF INCENTIVES ON ENERGY-COST OPTIMAL CURVES. BUILDING SIMULATION 2013: 13TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL BUILDING PERFORMANCE SIMULATION ASSOCIATION. 1844-1851. 2013
- Optimization of Net-Zero Energy Solar Communities: Effect of Uncertainty due to Occupant Factors. Proceedings of the ISES Solar World Congress 2011. 1-6. 2011
- Achieving Faster Building Energy Model Optimization through Selective Zone Elimination
- Quantification of high temporal and spatial scale GHG emissions from electricity generation: method and case study