selected scholarly activity
- Straying from Breadwinning: Status and Money in Men’s Interpretations of their Wives’ Work Arrangements. Gender, Work & Organization. Forthcoming. 2018
- MANAGING THE HIGH INTENSITY WORKPLACE. Harvard Business Review. 94:84-90. 2016
- Embracing, Passing, Revealing, and the Ideal Worker Image: How People Navigate Expected and Experienced Professional Identities. Organization Science. 26:997-1017. 2015
- SHATTERING THE MYTH OF SEPARATE WORLDS: NEGOTIATING NONWORK IDENTITIES AT WORK. Academy of Management Review. 38:621-644. 2013
- RESPONDING TO PUBLIC AND PRIVATE POLITICS: CORPORATE DISCLOSURE OF CLIMATE CHANGE STRATEGIES. Strategic Management Journal. 30:1157-1178. 2009
- The Geography of Strain: Organizational Resilience as a Function of Intergroup Relations. Academy of Management Review. amr.2016.0004-amr.2016.0004.