selected scholarly activity
- 3D-thermo-structural simulation of pressure tube–calandria tube behaviour under accident conditions in PHWR using ABAQUS. Nuclear Engineering and Design. 328:188-196. 2018
- BACKUP AND ULTIMATE HEAT SINKS IN CANDU REACTORS FOR PROLONGED SBO ACCIDENTS. Nuclear Engineering and Technology. 45:589-596. 2013
- Results from the fourth high-pressure melt ejection test completed in the molten fuel moderator interaction facility at Chalk River Laboratories. Proceedings of the 2010 International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants - ICAPP ’10. 2010
- The results from the second high-pressure melt ejection test completed in the Molten Fuel Moderator Interaction Facility at Chalk River Laboratories. Canadian Nuclear Society Bulletin. 28:41-49. 2007
- Development of Molten Corium Using An Exothermic Chemical Reaction for the Molten- Fuel Moderator-Interaction Studies at Chalk River Laboratories. Proceedings of the 2004 international congress on advances in nuclear power plants - ICAPP’04. 2004
- Correlation Between the Critical Heat Flux and the Fractal Surface Roughness of Zirconium Alloy Tubes. Journal of Enhanced Heat Transfer. 8:137-146. 2001
- Analysis of the stratified / nonstratified transitional boundary in horizontal and slightly inclined condensing flows. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. 72:26-34. 1994
- Influence of tube inclination on the flow regime boundaries of condensing steam. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. 71:35-41. 1993
- Benchmarking Severe Accident Computer Codes for Heavy Water Reactor Applications. Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science. 3:020903-020903.
- Enhancement of the moderator subcooling margin using glass-peened calandria tubes in CANDU reactors
- Special Section: Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors Safety. Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science. 3:020301-020301.
- The results from the third high-pressure melt ejection test completed in the molten fuel moderator interaction facility at Chalk River Laboratories
- A PROPOSED APPROACH FOR CORRELATING HEAT-TRANSFER DURING CONDENSATION INSIDE TUBES. ASHRAE TRANSACTIONS, VOL 96, PT 1, 1990. 230-241. 1990