selected scholarly activity
- A new adaptive control scheme based on the interacting multiple model (IMM) estimation. KSME International Journal Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology KSME Journal. 30:2759-2767. 2016
- A New Robust Adaptive State and Parameter Estimation Algorithm. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence. 2:29-40.
- Energy Optimization Strategy for System-Operational Problems
- Solving pump scheduling problems using parallel multi-objective particle swarm optimization with adaptive mutation. American Water Works Association Annual Conference and Exposition 2012, ACE 2012. 871-890.
- Robustness comparison of some state estimation methods with an explicit consideration of modeling uncertainties. Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering. 925-931. 2015
- State estimation of a faulty actuator using the second-order smooth variable structure filter (The 2ND-order SVSF). Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering. 919-924. 2015
- A new Sliding Mode Controller for Electro-Hydraulic Actuator (EHA) applications. 2015 International Workshop on Recent Advances in Sliding Modes (RASM). 1-7. 2015
- A Robust Controller of Multi DOF-Cooperating Planar Robotic Manipulators Using a Tuned PID Approach. ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings (IMECE). 2014
- Operational Costs Optimization in Water Distribution Systems. ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings (IMECE). 2014
- Fault Prognosis of Roller Bearings Using the Adaptive Auto-Step Reinforcement Learning Technique. ASME 2014 Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, DSCC 2014. 2014
- Cutting Tools Offset in Lathe Machines Using a Modern Heuristic Technique. ASME 2014 12th Biennial Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis, ESDA 2014. 2014
- A New Particle Swarm Optimization and Differential Evolution Technique for Constrained Optimization Problems. Volume 4A: Dynamics, Vibration and Control. 2013
- Optimal operation of water pumping stations. Water and Society. 185-198. 2013
- A New Energy Optimization Strategy for Pumping Operation in Water Distribution Systems. Volume 6: Energy, Parts A and B. 1613-1621. 2012
- Optimal pump operation for water distribution systems using a new multi-agent Particle Swarm Optimization technique with EPANET. 2012 25th IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE). 1-6. 2012