selected scholarly activity
- Community resilience to natural disasters: the role of disaster entrepreneurship. Journal of Enterprising Communities. 11:166-185. 2017
- Environmental finance: A research agenda for interdisciplinary finance research. Economic Modelling. 59:124-130. 2016
- How Firm Responses to Natural Disasters Strengthen Community Resilience: A Stakeholder-Based Perspective. Organization and Environment. 29:290-307. 2016
- LOOKING FORWARD, PUSHING BACK AND PEERING SIDEWAYS: ANALYZING THE SUSTAINABILITY OF INDUSTRIAL SYMBIOSIS. Journal of Supply Chain Management. 45:26-37. 2009
- What Good Does Doing Good do? The Effect of Bond Rating Analysts’ Corporate Bias on Investor Reactions to Changes in Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics International Journal of Value-Based Management.