selected scholarly activity
- Checklists: A Simple Tool to Help Students Stay Organized and Motivated. College Teaching. 65:209-210. 2017
- Neural correlates of early-closure garden-path processing: Effects of prosody and plausibility. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology. 69:926-949. 2016
- Learning to think like linguists: A think-aloud study of novice phonology students. Language. 92:e274-e291. 2016
- Syntactic Structure Guides Prosody in Temporarily Ambiguous Sentences. Language and Speech. 53:472-493. 2010
- Leading Up in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 8.
- Quality with integrity: Working in partnership to conduct a program review. International Journal for Students as Partners. 3:27-43.