selected scholarly activity
- An educational intervention to implement skin-to-skin contact and early breastfeeding in a rural hospital in Mexico. International Breastfeeding Journal. 14. 2019
- Impact of specialized pediatric palliative care programs on communication and decision-making. Patient Education and Counseling. 102:1404-1412. 2019
- Factors Associated With Knowledge and Comfort Providing Palliative Care: A Survey of Pediatricians in Mexico. Journal of Palliative Care. 34:132-138. 2019
- Indicators Used to Assess the Impact of Specialized Pediatric Palliative Care: A Scoping Review. Journal of Palliative Medicine. 22:199-219. 2019
- Promoting delayed umbilical cord clamping: an educational intervention in a rural hospital. Rural and Remote Health. 18.