selected scholarly activity
- Aging in (Third) Place with Public Libraries.. Public Libraries. 59:24-32.
- Aging in a Digital Society: Exploring How Canadian and Australian Public Library Systems Program for Older Adults Public.. Library Quarterly. 1-19.
- Mitigating the Challenges and Capitalizing on Opportunities: A Qualitative Investigation of the Public Library's Response to an Aging Population.. Canadian Journal on Aging/La Revue canadienne du vieillissment/Canadian Public Policy/Analyse de Politiques. 1-14.
- A Case Study of Timothy Schmalz’ Homeless Jesus Religious Art as ‘Translation’ in Religiously Diverse and Secular Societies. 2021
- A Thematic Analysis of Online Print Media: Timothy Schmalz’s Homeless Jesus and Perceptions of Homelessness 2019
- Responding to an Aging Population: A Qualitative Exploration of Older Adult Public Library Programming. Ontario Library Association. 2019
- Exploring the Cultivation of Family Resiliency During the Military to Civilian Transition. Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research. 2017