selected scholarly activity
- The impact of age on website usability. Computers in Human Behavior. 37:270-282. 2014
- Computer use by older adults: A multi-disciplinary review. Computers in Human Behavior. 26:870-882. 2010
- Who is responsible for e-learning success in higher education? A stakeholders’ analysis. Educational Technology and Society. 11:26-36. 2008
- Identity Fraud Profiles: Victims and Offenders. Eighth World Congress on the Management of eBusiness (WCMeB 2007). 22-22. 2007
- Computer interaction for older users: A literature review. Association for Information Systems - 13th Americas Conference on Information Systems, AMCIS 2007: Reaching New Heights. 4607-4618. 2007
- E-learning in higher education: A stakeholders’ analysis. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces, ITI. 307-312. 2006
- Computer Interaction for Older Users: A Literature Review.. 264-264.