selected scholarly activity
- Gender and beauty in the financial analyst profession: evidence from the United States and China. Review of Accounting Studies. 25:1230-1262. 2020
- CEO Implicit Motives: Their Impact on Firm Performance. Behavioral Research in Accounting. 32:57-89. 2020
- The Moderating Effect of Cultural Values on the Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Firm Performance. Journal of Business Ethics International Journal of Value-Based Management. 2020
- Managers’ Cost of Equity Capital Estimates: Empirical Evidence. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance. 33:382-401. 2018
- Home Capital Group-The High Cost of Dishonesty. Canadian Accounting Perspectives Accounting Perspectives. 17:307-322. 2018
- Managers’ Cost of Equity Capital Estimates: Empirical Evidence. SSRN Electronic Journal. 2016
- Is sin always a sin? The interaction effect of social norms and financial incentives on market participants’ behavior. Accounting, Organizations and Society. 39:289-307. 2014
- Home Capital Group - The High Cost of Dishonesty. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Is Sin Always a Sin? The Interaction Effect of Social Norms and Financial Incentives on Market Participants’ Behavior. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Welcome to the Gray Zone: Shades of Honesty and Earnings Management. Journal of Business Ethics International Journal of Value-Based Management. 2021