selected scholarly activity
- Home Capital Group-The High Cost of Dishonesty. Canadian Accounting Perspectives Accounting Perspectives. 17:307-322. 2018
- Managers’ Cost of Equity Capital Estimates: Empirical Evidence. SSRN Electronic Journal. 2016
- Is sin always a sin? The interaction effect of social norms and financial incentives on market participants’ behavior. Accounting, Organizations and Society. 39:289-307. 2014
- Home Capital Group - The High Cost of Dishonesty. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Is Sin Always a Sin? The Interaction Effect of Social Norms and Financial Incentives on Market Participants’ Behavior. SSRN Electronic Journal.