selected scholarly activity
- The influence of investors’ opinions of human capital and multitasking on firm performance: a knowledge management perspective. Journal of Knowledge Management. ahead-of-print. 2020
- Risk of a second wave of Covid-19 infections: using artificial intelligence to investigate stringency of physical distancing policies in North America. International Orthopaedics. 2020
- Using Machine Learning to Estimate Unobserved COVID-19 Infections in North America. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery - Series A. Publish Ahead of Print. 2020
- Deep learning COVID-19 detection bias: Accuracy through artificial intelligence. International Orthopaedics. 2020
- Joint Marketing and Sales Appointment: Uncertainty from Intertwining of Marketing and Sales in One Position. Industrial Marketing Management. 85:221-239. 2020
- When does CEO endorsement of sales & marketing leaders help firms? The role of heavy marketing emphasis. Industrial Marketing Management. 69:185-197. 2018
- The Instantaneous Commitment Effect: Developing Stakeholder Orientation Among Managers. AMS Review.