selected scholarly activity
- A Behavioral Economic Study of Tax Rate Selection by the Median Voter: Can the Tax Rate be Influenced by the Name of the Publicly Provided Private Good?. Theoretical Economics Letters. 8:485-501. 2018
- Should I stay or should I go? Exit options within mixed systems of public and private health care finance. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. 131:62-77. 2016
- Support for public provision of a private good with top-up and opt-out: A controlled laboratory experiment. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. 111:177-196. 2015
- A Standardized Method for the Evaluation of Adherence to Practice Guidelines. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Playing by the Rules? Agreement between Predicted and Observed Binary Choices. SSRN Electronic Journal.