selected scholarly activity
- Assessing the CPRS Pathways to the Profession competency framework. Corporate Communications. 21:177-194. 2016
- Do They Have What It Takes: A Review of the Literature on Knowledge, Competencies and Skills Necessary for 21st Century Public Relations Practitioners in Canada. Canadian Journal of Communication. 39. 2014
- An interview with Dr. Paulo Nassar, president of the Brazilian Association of Business Communication (ABERJE). Journal of Professional Communication. 4. 2014
- Into the crisis vortex: Managing and communicating issues, risks and crises. Journal of Professional Communication. 2. 2013
- A Delicate Equilibrium: Balancing Theory, Practice, and Outcomes. Journal of Public Relations Research. 18:191-201. 2006
- Social neuroscience: New approaches for public relations and communications management.”. Organicom (Brazil) Cenários Internacionais de Relações Públicas e Comunicação Organizacional.. 24:95-102.
- You had me at hello: How personal, developmental and social characteristics influence communicator persuasiveness and effectiveness.”. Research Journal of the Institute for Public Relations. 3:11-11.