selected scholarly activity
- Criminalizing the State. Criminal Law and Philosophy. 7:255-284. 2013
- Victor’s Justice: The Next Best Moral Theory of Criminal Punishment?. Law and Philosophy. 32:129-157. 2013
- Desert and Avoidability in Self-Defense. Ethics. 122:111-134. 2011
- Understanding Criminal Law through the Lens of Reason. Res Publica. 16:89-98. 2010
- Individual Emergencies and the Rule of Criminal Law. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Making Sense of ‘Public’ Emergencies. Philosophy of Management. 8:31-53.
- The Intelligibility of Extra-Legal State Action: A General Lesson for Debates on Public Emergencies and Legality. SSRN Electronic Journal.