selected scholarly activity
- Comparison of fentanyl and sufentanil as adjuncts to bupivacaine for labor epidural analgesia. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 21:108-112. 2009
- Feasibility of Real-Time Ultrasound for Pudendal Nerve Block in Patients with Chronic Perineal Pain. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Regional Anesthesia. 33:139-145. 2008
- Case report: Successful labour epidural analgesia in a patient with spinocerebellar ataxia. Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia. 54:467-470. 2007
- Ultrasound Using the Transverse Approach to the Lumbar Spine Provides Reliable Landmarks for Labor Epidurals. Anesthesia and Analgesia. 104:1188-1192. 2007
- Intrathecal plainvs hyperbaric bupivacaine for labour analgesia: efficacy and side effects. Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia. 54:15-20. 2007
- Using ultrasound in a case of difficult epidural needle placement. Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia. 53:325-326. 2006
- Cerebrovascular haemodynamic changes in early non-traumatic encephalopathy: A transcranial Doppler ultrasonography study. Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia. 21:105-110.
- Comparative evaluation of the efficacy of ropivacaine versus bupivacaine for continuous axillary brachial plexus block. Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia. 20:405-410.
- Fentanyl and sufentanil as adjuncts for patient controlled epidural analgesia in labor: An equivalence study. Anesthesiology. B33-B33. 2006
- The transverse approach of lumbar spine ultrasound provides reliable landmarks for labor epidurals. Anesthesiology. B28-B28. 2006
- Successful labor epidural analgesia in a patient with spinocerebellar ataxia. Anesthesiology. A57-A57. 2005