selected scholarly activity
- Flexible Tool-path Generation for Variable Geometry. 299-304. 2012
- Design thinking in collaboration with students to identify and address learning challenges in two science and engineering courses. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 2023
- NewYouthHack: Using Design Thinking to Reimagine Settlement Services for New Canadians. Communications in Computer and Information Science. 41-62. 2020
- Scholarly Creative Engineering Design?. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 15.1052.1-15.1052.8. 2010
- B-Rep Based Parallel Machining Simulation. Proceedings - International Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications. 83-89. 2005
- A Multiple Sensor, Geometrically Corrected Co-ordinate Measuring Machine System. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 33RD INTERNATIONAL MATADOR CONFERENCE. 217-222. 2000
- Integrated Digitizing, Path Planning, and Five-Axis Machining for the Refurbishment of Compressor and Turbine Blades. Manufacturing Science and Engineering: Volume 1. 31-38. 1997
- Engineering Design In The Creative Age. 2009 Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings. 14.548.1-14.548.11.
- Community-Student-Faculty Partnership: A Model for Learning via Deep Engagement with the Community. International Journal of Engineering Education. 39:557-583. 2023
- Unpacking the potential of developmental evaluation in codesign work. Health Expectations. 25:1186-1189. 2022
- Creative processes in co-designing a co-design hub: towards system change in health and social services in collaboration with structurally vulnerable populations. Evidence & Policy. 18:291-310. 2022
- Are you really doing ‘codesign’? Critical reflections when working with vulnerable populations. BMJ Open. 10:e038339-e038339. 2020
- Effective Learning of Innovation by Engineering Students in a Multi-Disciplinary Context. International Journal of Engineering Education. 34:1223-1235. 2018
- Older Adults and Vehicle Design. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society. 59:1656-1660. 2015
- Electrical discharge milling with oblong tools. International journal of machine tools & manufacture. 49:149-155. 2009
- ENGINEERING DESIGN IN THE CREATIVE AGE. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 2009
- Engaging First Year Students in Engineering Design through Engineers Without Borders. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 13.494.1-13.494.12. 2008
- Weighted Least Squares for Visualization of Scanned Point Clouds. Computer-Aided Design and Applications. 3:11-20. 2006
- Techniques for accelerating B-rep based parallel machining simulation. Computer-Aided Design. 37:1229-1240. 2005
- A constant feed and reduced angular acceleration interpolation algorithm for multi-axis machining. Computer-Aided Design. 33:1-15. 2001
- Integrated digitizing, path planning, and five-axis machining for the refurbishment of compressor and turbine blades. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineering Division, MED. 6:31-38. 1997
- DESIGN OF A CLOSE-UP STEREO VISION BASED SHEET METAL INSPECTION SYSTEM. Proceedings of the Canadian Engineering Education Association (CEEA).
- Experiential Learning for First Year Engineering through Outreach with a Local Community Hospital. Proceedings of the Canadian Engineering Education Association (CEEA).
- IMPROVING THE SPATIAL VISUALIZATION SKILLS OF FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING STUDENTS. Proceedings of the Canadian Engineering Education Association (CEEA).