selected scholarly activity
- Effective Learning of Innovation by Engineering Students in a Multi-Disciplinary Context. International Journal of Engineering Education. 34:1223-1235. 2018
- Older Adults and Vehicle Design. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting. 59:1656-1660. 2015
- Electrical discharge milling with oblong tools. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 49:149-155. 2009
- Weighted Least Squares for Visualization of Scanned Point Clouds. Computer-Aided Design and Applications. 3:11-20. 2006
- Techniques for accelerating B-rep based parallel machining simulation. CAD Computer Aided Design. 37:1229-1240. 2005
- A constant feed and reduced angular acceleration interpolation algorithm for multi-axis machining. CAD Computer Aided Design. 33:1-15. 2001
- ENGINEERING DESIGN IN THE CREATIVE AGE. Proceedings of the Canadian Engineering Education Association.
- Engaging First Year Students in Engineering Design through Engineers Without Borders. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings.
- B-rep based parallel machining simulation. HPCS 2005: 19th International Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications, Proceedings. 83-89. 2005
- A multiple sensor, geometrically corrected co-ordinate measuring machine system. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 33RD INTERNATIONAL MATADOR CONFERENCE. 217-222. 2000