selected scholarly activity
- Comment on an information theoretic approach to the study of non-equilibrium steady states. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 44:368001-368001. 2011
- Renormalization group analysis of differential equations subject to slowly modulated perturbations. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 276:122-163. 2000
- Interface dynamics in a block copolymer melt and the effect of noise. Physical Review E - Statistical Physics, Plasmas, Fluids, and Related Interdisciplinary Topics. 53:R5588-R5591. 1996
- Front propagation and selection in a two-space diblock copolymer melt. Physical Review E - Statistical Physics, Plasmas, Fluids, and Related Interdisciplinary Topics. 51:3280-3285. 1995
- Selection, stability and renormalization. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 204:111-133. 1994
- Front propagation in a diblock copolymer melt. Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. 44:6577-6599. 1991
- Structural stability and renormalization group for propagating fronts. Physical Review Letters. 72:76-79.