selected scholarly activity
- Transparency and empowerment in an investment environment. Journal of Business Research. 67:2030-2038. 2014
- Market reactions to Wells Notice: An empirical analysis. International Journal of Disclosure and Governance. 11:177-193. 2014
- Trust and reciprocity with transparency and repeated interactions. Journal of Business Research. 63:241-247. 2010
- The impact of social value orientation and risk attitudes on trust and reciprocity. Journal of Economic Psychology. 30:368-380. 2009
- Further evidence on analyst and investor misweighting of prior period cash flows and accruals. International Journal of Accounting. 41:51-74. 2006
- Insider trading, ethical attitudes and culture: an experimental market analysis. International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics. 2:84-84. 2006
- Do Analysts' Earnings Forecasts Fully Reflect the Information in Accruals?. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences. 22:329-342. 2005
- Experimental Evidence Relating to the Person-Situation Interactionist Model of Ethical Decision Making. Business Ethics Quarterly. 15:363-383. 2005
- Do Analysts' Forecasts Fully Reflect the Information in Accruals? 2001
- On the effectiveness of decisional guidance. Decision Support Systems. 18:181-198. 1996
- Market information and price volatility in petroleum derivatives spot and futures markets. Energy Economics. 15:17-24. 1993
- Bootstrapping for consistent standard errors for translog price elasticities. Energy Economics. 11:319-322. 1989
- The Impact of Empowering Investors on Trust and Trustworthiness. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Transparency, Empowerment, Disempowerment and Trust in an Investment Environment. SSRN Electronic Journal.