selected scholarly activity
- Carnap and Quine: Analyticity, Naturalism, and the Elimination of Metaphysics. The Monist. 101:394-416. 2018
- Quine against Lewis (and Carnap) on Truth by Convention. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly. 99:366-391. 2018
- Quine, Russell, and Naturalism: From a Logical Point of View. Journal of the History of Philosophy. 53:133-155. 2015
- Erich Reck, ed. The Historical Turn in Analytic Philosophy. Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy. 4.
- Scientific Philosophy and the Critique of Metaphysics from Russell to Carnap to Quine. Erkenntnis.