selected scholarly activity
- Evaluation of New Control Structures for Regulating the Great Lakes System: Multiscenario, Multireservoir Optimization Approach. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 140. 2014
- Uncertainty Analysis of a Two-dimensional Hydrodynamic Model. Journal of Great Lakes Research: devoted to research on large lakes of the world. 34:472-484. 2008
- A revised approach to the UKIH method for the calculation of baseflow / Une approche améliorée de la méthode de l'UKIH pour le calcul de l'écoulement de base. Hydrological Sciences Journal. 50:911-920. 2005
- Hortonian and Variable Source Area Modeling in Urbanizing Basins. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering. 6:328-335. 2001
- Grid-resolution effects on a model for integrating urban and rural areas. Hydrological Processes. 14:2505-2525. 2000
- Variable source area modelling in urbanizing watersheds. Journal of Hydrology. 228:68-81. 2000
- A COMPARISON OF FLOODING IN MICHIGAN AND ONTARIO: ’SOFT’ DATA TO SUPPORT ’SOFT’ WATER MANAGEMENT APPROACHES. Canadian Water Resources Journal. 22:125-139. 1997
- Moving Finite Element Solution of Discontinuous Open Channel Flow 1988
- Eulerian-Lagrangian Linked Algorithm for Simulating Discontinuous Open Channel Flows. Developments in Water Science. 35:363-368. 1988
- Eulerian-Lagrangian linked algorithm for simulating discontinuous open channel flows.. IN: COMPUTATIONAL METHODS IN WATER RESOURCES. 1 Modeling Surface and Sub-Surface Flows, Proc. VII Int. Conf., (Cambridge, U.S.A.: Jun. 1988), M.A. C:363-368. 1988
- Unsteady streamflow modeling guidelines. Journal of Hydrology. 43:79-97. 1979
- Application of dynamic modeling to flood hazard mapping projects.
- FINITE ELEMENT SOLUTION OF SAINT-VENANT EQUATIONS. J. HYDRAUL. DIV. - PROC. ASCE. 102:759-775.
- Long term water temperature modeling of the Bay Of Quinte, Ontario
- Nonlinearities of hydrologic response.
- Numerical simulation of unsteady flow hydraulics of selected reaches of Truckee River /
- SURFACE RUNOFF HYDROGRAPH EQUATION.
- Managing a Multi-objective, Bi-national Study on Rationalizing the State of Upper Great Lakes Water Levels and the Development of Improved Regulation Plans. 78-110. 2013
- Managing a multi-objective, bi-national study on rationalizing the state of upper great lakes water levels and the development of improved regulation plans. 78-110. 2013
- Eulerian-Lagrangian Linked Algorithm for Simulating Discontinuous Open Channel Flows. Developments in Water Science. 363-368. 1988
- Determining the Causes of Declining Upper Great Lakes Levels—Phase I of the International Upper Great Lakes Study by the St. Clair River Task Team. World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2009. 1-7. 2009
- EVALUATION OF DYNAMIC-MODELS FOR RIVERS WITH FLOODPLAINS. CANADIAN SOCIETY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING ANNUAL CONFERENCE/11TH CANADIAN HYDROTECHNICAL CONFERENCE 1993 PROCEEDINGS, VOL 1. 389-398. 1993