selected scholarly activity
- Validating the Hamilton Anatomy of Risk Management–Forensic Version and the Aggressive Incidents Scale. Assessment. 25:432-445. 2018
- Understanding how sexual offenders compare across psychiatric and correctional settings: examination of Canadian mentally ill sexual offenders. Journal of Sexual Aggression. 20:172-181. 2014
- The Role of Inattention in the Relationship between Mental Illness and Crime. Journal of Forensic Psychology Practice. 13:315-325. 2013
- The METFORS Fitness Questionnaire (MFQ): A self-report measure for screening competency to stand trial. American Journal of Forensic Psychology. 16:41-65. 1998
- Management of the Mentally Abnormal Offender. Brief Treatment and Crisis Intervention. 8:15-26.