publication venue for
- Acute effects of continuous and high-intensity interval exercise on executive function. 23:e12121-e12121. 2018
- Use Your Imagination: College Women's Responses to a Social-Evaluative Body Image Threat. 20:137-150. 2015
- Examining Psychobiological Responses to an Anticipatory Body Image Threat in Women. 19:127-143. 2014
- Music, Emotion, and Self-Control: Does Listening to Uplifting Music Replenish Self-Control Strength for Exercise?. 18:156-173. 2013
- The Effects of Physical Activity Enjoyment on Sedentary Older Adults' Physical Activity Attitudes and Intentions1. 11:29-43. 2006
- The Road to Exercise Is Filled With Good Intentions: Why Don't My Proximal Exercise Intentions Match My Actions?. 13:102-118.