publication venue for
- Perspectives of nutrition and physical activity among families of an Indigenous Birth Cohort: a qualitative analysis exploring the barriers to and facilitators of healthy active living. 18. 2023
- Entsisewata’karí:teke (You Will Be Healthy Again): Clinical Outcomes of Returning to a Traditional Haudenosaunee Diet. 16:82-119. 2021
- The Decolonization of Health Through Indigenous Medicine. 6. 2010
- Traditional Medicine and Restoration of Wellness. 5. 2009
- "When you follow your heart, you provide that path for others": Indigenous Models of Youth Leadership in HIV Prevention. 11:135-158.
- Traditional Medicine. 6:2-4.
- “Because we have really unique art”: Decolonizing Research with Indigenous Youth Using the Arts. 10:16-34.