publication venue for
- Nunami iliharniq (Learning from the land): Reflecting on relational accountability in land-based learning and cross-cultural research in Uqšuqtuuq (Gjoa Haven, Nunavut). 8:252-291. 2022
- The Canadian Water Resource Vulnerability Index to Permafrost Thaw (CWRVIPT). 6:437-462. 2020
- Qanuq ukua kanguit sunialiqpitigu? (What should we do with all of these geese?) Collaborative research to support wildlife co-management and Inuit self-determination. 6:173-207. 2020
- Changing the role of non-Indigenous research partners in practice to support Inuit self-determination in research. 6:127-153. 2020
- Assessing the utility of sulfur isotope values for understanding mercury concentrations in water and biota from high Arctic lakes. 5:90-106. 2019
- Diet and feeding observations from an unusual beluga harvest in 2014 near Ulukhaktok, Northwest Territories, Canada. 4:1-11.