selected scholarly activity
- Finding Route Hotspots in Large Labeled Networks. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 33:2479-2492. 2021
- Classification with label noise: a Markov chain sampling framework. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. 33:1468-1504. 2019
- Comprehensible Counterfactual Explanation on Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test
- Exact and Consistent Interpretation for Piecewise Linear Neural Networks: A Closed Form Solution
- Finding Theme Communities from Database Networks. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment. 12:10.
- Personalized Cross-Silo Federated Learning on Non-IID Data