selected scholarly activity
- Close Encounters between Bible and Film: An Interdisciplinary Engagement. Catholic Biblical Quarterly. 80:180-181. 2018
- The Bible as Theatre by Shimon Levy. The Jewish Studies Book Review. 2001
- Centres and Peripheries of Psychoanalysis: An Introduction to Psychoanalytic Studies. Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies. 2:311-313. 2000
- English parish drama. Journal of British Studies Albion. 30:93-94. 1998
- Lydia's impatient sisters: A feminist social history of early Christianity. Studies in Religion-Sciences Religieuses. 26:368-370. 1997
- MARY-TUDOR, PARLIAMENT AND THE RENUNCIATION OF 1ST-FRUITS, 1555. Historical Research. 69:340-346. 1996
- Early Freud and Late Freud: Reading Anew Studies on Hysteria and Moses and Monotheism, by Ilse Grubrich-Simitis. Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies. 2:93-95.
- Tender Treachery: Reading the Death of Sisera Psychoanalytically. ps: Journal of the Universities Association for Psychoanalytic Studies. 2:14-27.
- The Narcissistic Reader and the Parable of the Good Samaritan. The Journal of Religion and Society. 5.
- Divisions and Orientations: A Response to Caroline Blyth and Christiana de Groot. 139-147. 2009
- Agape: The Freedom to Serve One Another. 100-112. 1999