selected scholarly activity
- Supporting the evaluation of public and patient engagement in health system organizations: Results from an implementation research study. Health Expectations. 22:1132-1143. 2019
- Qualitative study of employment of physician assistants by physicians: benefits and barriers in the Ontario health care system.. Canadian Family Physician. 59:e507-e513. 2013
- Challenges of Service-Dog Ownership for Families with Autistic Children: Lessons for Veterinary Practitioners. Journal of Veterinary Medical Education. 35:559-566. 2008
- Sentinels of Safety: Service Dogs Ensure Safety and Enhance Freedom and Well-Being for Families With Autistic Children. Qualitative Health Research. 18:1642-1649. 2008
- Factors Affecting Behavior and Welfare of Service Dogs for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science. 11:42-62. 2008
- A community outbreak of travel-acquired hepatitis A transmitted by an infected food handler.. Canada communicable disease report = Releve des maladies transmissibles au Canada. 33:16-22. 2007
- Introducing Physician Assistants to Ontario. Health Reform Observer - Observatoire des Réformes de Santé. 2.