selected scholarly activity
- Perturbation of male sexual behavior in mice (Mus musculus) within a discrete range of perinatal bisphenol-A doses in the context of a high- or low-phytoestrogen diet. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 55:164-171. 2013
- Exposure to developing females induces polyuria, polydipsia, and altered urinary levels of creatinine, 17β-estradiol, and testosterone in adult male mice (Mus musculus). Hormones and Behavior. 55:240-247. 2009
- Preputialectomised and intact adult male mice exhibit an elevated urinary ratio of oestradiol to creatinine in the presence of developing females, whilst promoting uterine and ovarian growth of these females. Reproduction, Fertility and Development. 21:860-860. 2009
- Enzyme Immunoassay of Testosterone, 17β-Estradiol, and Progesterone in Perspiration and Urine of Preadolescents and Young Adults: Exceptional Levels in Men's Axillary Perspiration. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 40:819-826. 2008
- Onset of sexual maturation in female mice as measured in behavior and fertility: Interactions of exposure to males, phytoestrogen content of diet, and ano-genital distance. Physiology and Behavior. 93:588-594. 2008
- The onset of puberty in female mice as reflected in urinary steroids and uterine/ovarian mass: interactions of exposure to males, phyto-oestrogen content of diet, and ano-genital distance. Reproduction Journal of Reproduction and Fertility Reviews of Reproduction. 135:99-106. 2008
- Urinary Sex Steroids during Sexual Development in Female Mice and in Proximate Novel Males. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 38:501-506. 2006
- Urinary oestradiol and testosterone levels from novel male mice approach values sufficient to disrupt early pregnancy in nearby inseminated females. Reproduction Journal of Reproduction and Fertility Reviews of Reproduction. 132:309-317. 2006
- Enhancing Undergraduate Student Self-efficacy and Learning with a Community Service learning (CSL) Nutrition Workshop Assignment. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching. 12:61-70.
- Fall Break Fallout: Exploring Student Perceptions of the Impact of an Autumn Break on Stress. Student Success. 10:45-54.
- Measuring the Impact of a Weeklong Fall Break on Stress Physiology in First Year Engineering Students. Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 9.
- Stressing in the Fall: Effects of a Fall Break on Undergraduate Students. Canadian Journal of Higher Education Canadian Journal of Higher Education. 48:141-164.