selected scholarly activity
- The forgotten confounding variable of the very-low-caloric intervention in the ketogenic diet. Endocrine. 2021
- The Pleating Effect Explains the Cardioauricular Connection. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 79:273-273. 2021
- Sideburns Obesity Syndrome: Is Sideburn Fat the Window to the Heart?. Cureus. 2021
- Hypothesis: Chronic constipation as a proposed modifiable risk factor for preeclampsia. Medical Hypotheses. 146:110373-110373. 2021
- Is it Time to Consider Body Mass Index to be Bad Medical Information (BMI)?. Journal of Obesity and Nutritional Disorders. 2021
- Non-alcoholic fatty kidney disease (NAFKD): A novel disease that explains the etiology of hyperuricemia and gout in metabolic syndrome. Medical Hypotheses. 146:110461-110461. 2021
- Pseudo-Reversal of Noninsulin-Treated Type 2 Diabetes on the Ketogenic Diet. Canadian Journal of Diabetes. 2020
- Abnormal P wave and QRS Complex Axes: When Differential Diagnoses Overlap. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 76:50-53. 2020
- Measuring visceral adiposity.. Canadian Family Physician. 65:531. 2019
- Do not skip a beat: intermittent Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome diagnosed by a single beat on a 12-lead ECG. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine.
- Tiny but mighty: a rare case of os peroneum fracture. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine.
- measuring visceral adiposity. Canadian Family Physician. 2020
- The quality of weight composition trumps its quantity.. Canadian Family Physician. 2020