selected scholarly activity
- Comprehensive comparison of pore-scale models for multiphase flow in porous media. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 116:13799-13806. 2019
- Compressible-Gas Invasion into Liquid-Saturated Porous Media: Application to Polymer-Electrolyte-Membrane Electrolyzers. Physical Review Applied. 11. 2019
- Pore geometry control of apparent wetting in porous media. Scientific Reports. 8:15729. 2018
- Wettability control on multiphase flow in patterned microfluidics. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 113:10251-10256. 2016
- Measurement of “pretzelosity” asymmetry of charged pion production in semi-inclusive deep inelastic scattering on a polarizedHe3target. Physical Review C - Nuclear Physics. 90. 2014
- Capillary pinning and blunting of immiscible gravity currents in porous media. Water Resources Research. 50:7067-7081. 2014
- Measurement of the Target-Normal Single-Spin Asymmetry in Deep-Inelastic Scattering from the Reaction He3↑(e,e′)X. Physical Review Letters. 113:022502. 2014
- Probing the Repulsive Core of the Nucleon-Nucleon Interaction via theHe4(e,e′pN)Triple-Coincidence Reaction. Physical Review Letters. 113:022501. 2014
- Single spin asymmetries of inclusive hadrons produced in electron scattering from a transversely polarized3He target. Physical Review C - Nuclear Physics. 89. 2014
- Residual trapping, solubility trapping and capillary pinning complement each other to limit CO2 migration in deep saline aquifers. Energy Procedia. 63:3833-3839. 2014
- Forced Wetting Transition and Bubble Pinch-Off in a Capillary Tube. Physical Review Letters. 120.
- Interface pinning of immiscible gravity-exchange flows in porous media. Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 87.
- Quasistatic fluid-fluid displacement in porous media: Invasion-percolation through a wetting transition. Physical Review Fluids. 3.