selected scholarly activity
- Understanding the educational and support needs of informal care-givers of people with dementia attending an outpatient geriatric assessment clinic. Ageing and Society. 40:205-228. 2020
- Do antipsychotics prevent postoperative delirium? A systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 30:333-344. 2015
- Incidence and risk factors for impaired mobility in older cardiac surgery patients during the early postoperative period. Geriatrics and Gerontology International. 15:276-281. 2015
- Community-Associated Methicillin-ResistantStaphylococcus aureusInfections in Men Who Have Sex With Men: A Case Series. Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology. 18:257-261. 2007
- Adverse Drug Events and Associated Factors in Heart Failure Therapy Among the Very Elderly. Canadian Geriatrics Journal. 14.
- Demographics, Health-Care Utilization, and Substance Use Profiles of Older Adults in Canada’s Lowest Income Neighbourhood. Canadian Geriatrics Journal. 17.
- Understanding the Educational and Support Needs of Caregivers of Patients Diagnosed With Dementia. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. S119-S119. 2017