selected scholarly activity
- Dementia as a Disability and Human Rights Issue. HealthcarePapers. 16:45-51. 2016
- Occupational stewardship: Advancing a vision of occupational justice and sustainability. Journal of Occupational Science. 23:295-307. 2016
- Errorless compliance training: Building a cooperative relationship between parents with brain injury and their oppositional children.. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry. 72:585-595. 2002
- Treatment of Oppositional Behavior in Children of Parents with Brain Injury and Chronic Pain. Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders. 10:241-248. 2002
- PROXIMAL AND DISTAL EFFECTS OF PLAY ON CHILD COMPLIANCE WITH A BRAIN-INJURED PARENT. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis. 34:221-224. 2001
- Role-Emerging Clinical Placements in a Community-Based HIV Organization: Opportunities for Interprofessional Collaboration: A Case Report. Physiotherapy Canada. Physiotherapie Canada. 1-7.