selected scholarly activity
- Acute Colonic Pseudo-Obstruction (Ogilvie Syndrome) in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. Psychosomatics. 54:80-83. 2013
- Fahr-Type Calcification and Neuropsychiatric Symptoms With M-Proteinemia. Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 23:E9-E10. 2011
- Obtaining informed consent for research in an acute inpatient psychiatric setting. Current Psychiatry. 13:39-40.
- Out of the cupboard and into the clinic: Nutmeg-induced mood disorder. Current Psychiatry. 12:e1-e2.
- Taking the spice route: Psychoactive properties of culinary spices. Current Psychiatry. 13:21-32.
- Counseling geriatric patients about opportunity and risk when ’digital dating’. Current Psychiatry. 15:74-77.