selected scholarly activity
- The Toledo Drinking Water Advisory: Suggested Application of the Water Safety Planning Approach. Sustainability. 7:9787-9808. 2015
- Transboundary water management: lessons learnt from North America. Water International. 40:183-198. 2015
- Impact of Climate Change on the Water Cycle 2015
- Challenges in the adoption and use of OpenCourseWare: experience of the United Nations University. Open Learning. 24:31-38. 2009
- Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) - Needs and Training for the Oceania Region 2009
- Tensions rise. Water and Environment Magazine. 13:8-9. 2008
- The United Nations water virtual learning centre: a flexible distance learning programme for integrated water resource management. Global Environmental Change. 13:313-318. 2003
- Dispute Resolution: A Case Study of World Trade Organization. Journal of Social Sciences. 7:77-110. 2003
- Capacity Development in IWRM through E-learning – Initial Experiences of Water Virtual Learning Centre at AIT, Thailand
- Delivering Education in Integrated Water Resources Management across the Oceania Region
- Impact of Global Changes on Food Security and Climate Smart Solutions. Kobe College Studies. 61:1-26.
- Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation for All - A G20Led Initiative
- Safe Water as the Key to Global Health
- Solid waste management and recycling in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Warmer Bulletin. 8-10.
- Solid waste management: Case study of Harare, Zimbabwe. Warmer Bulletin. 8-10.
- Strategic Use of Open courseware -Experience of the United Nations University
- E-learning for Capacity Development. 31-31. 2019
- Transboundary Governance in North America More than 100 years of Development, Operation, and Evolution of the International Joint Commission. 158-172. 2018
- Transboundary Lake Governance. 1-8. 2018
- Introduction and road map for impact of global changes on high-mountains. 15-30. 2014
- Water Co-Management. 1-15. 2013
- A Brief Introduction of Integrated Water Resources Management. 167-183. 2012
- Conclusion - Lessons Learnt. 427-432. 2012
- Introduction and Roadmap of the Book. 3-12. 2012
- These are Our Water Pipes—Sand Dams, Women and Donkeys: Dealing with Water Scarcity in Kenya’s Arid and Semi-Arid Lands. 701-726. 2012
- Water Scarcity in Jordan: Economic Instruments, Issues and Options. 165-184.