selected scholarly activity
- Freedom, Gratitude, and Resentment: Olivi and Strawson. Modern Schoolman. 96:307-327. 2019
- Alternate Possibilities and Moral Asymmetry. Acta Analytica. 33:145-159. 2018
- Why Does Aristotle Defend the Principle of Non-Contradiction Against its Contrary?. The Philosophical Forum. 49:39-59. 2018
- Making Sense of the Sentence. Journal of Philosophical Research. 43:205-222. 2018
- On Young’s Version of the Principle of Alternate Possibilities. Philosophia. 45:585-594. 2017
- Anthropocentric Biocentrism in a Hybrid. Ethics and the Environment. 20:48-48. 2015
- Epistemic conservatism and bare beliefs. Synthese.