selected scholarly activity
- Benefits of Switching from Typical to Atypical Antipsychotic Medications: A Longitudinal Study in a Community-Based Setting. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 47:870-874. 2002
- [Minimizing the risks associated with QTc prolongation in people with schizophrenia. A consensus statement by the Cardiac Safety in Schizophrenia Group].. L'Encephale. 28:552-562. 2002
- Minimizing the Risks Associated with Significant QTc Prolongation in People with Schizophrenia: A Consensus Statement by The Cardiac Safety in Schizophrenia Group. Australasian Psychiatry. 10:115-124. 2002
- Growing with people with a psychiatric disability in a psychosocial rehabilitation program.. PSYCHIATRIC REHABILITATION JOURNAL. 22:290-293. 1999
- Book Review: Schizophrenia: Social Skills Training for Schizophrenia: A Step-by-Step Guide. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 43:952-953. 1998
- Regional Brain Metabolism During Auditory Hallucinations in Chronic Schizophrenia. British Journal of Psychiatry The British journal of psychiatry. Supplement. 157:562-570. 1990
- Training Residents to Care for the Mentally III. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 34:195-199. 1989
- Fatal Overdose with Amantadine. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 31:757-758. 1986
- Imipramine-Flupenthixol Decanoate Interaction. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 31:235-237. 1986
- Unusual use of ultrasound in a paranoid patient.. CMAJ. 131:539. 1984
- Cardiac risk of psychotropic drugs . The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry. 36:819-20.
- Schizophrenia, Glycemia and Antipsychotic Medications: An Expert Consensus Review. Can J Diabetes. 29.
- ANALYSIS OF NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL DEFICITS AND PET SCAN CHANGES IN SCHIZOPHRENICS WITH CHRONIC AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS. International Journal of Neuroscience. 560-561. 1987