selected scholarly activity
- Carbon footprint of the global pharmaceutical industry and relative impact of its major players. Journal of Cleaner Production. 214:185-194. 2019
- A case study of global agency innovation rankings: implications on current definitions of innovation. Problems and Perspectives in Management. 16:269-284. 2018
- Assessing ICT global emissions footprint: Trends to 2040 & recommendations. Journal of Cleaner Production. 177:448-463. 2018
- Assigning firm-level GHGE reductions based on national goals - Mathematical model & empirical evidence. Journal of Cleaner Production. 170:76-84. 2018
- Effective Learning of Innovation by Engineering Students in a Multi-Disciplinary Context. International Journal of Engineering Education. 34:1223-1235. 2018
- Does GRI reporting impact environmental sustainability? A cross-industry analysis of CO2 emissions performance between GRI-reporting and non-reporting companies. Management of Environmental Quality. 28:138-155. 2017
- One CEO’s product development motto: care for innovations like newborns!. Strategy and Leadership. 31:4-11. 2003
- Managing Innovation at Xerox. Research Technology Management Research management. 44:15-24. 2001
- Does GRI Reporting Impact Environmental Sustainability? An Industry-Specific Analysis of CO2 Emissions Performance between Reporting and Non-Reporting Companies. Journal of Sustainable Development. 8:190-190.
- Embedding Sustainability in Education through Experiential Learning Using Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Higher Education Studies. 5.
- Teaching Technology-Based Entrepreneurship through a Universal Innovation Framework. Proceedings of the Canadian Engineering Education Association.
- The Innovation Levers to Sustainability Management: Entrepreneurship, Design and Policy. Journal of Management and Sustainability. 5.
- Oil Pollution in the Waters of Algeria. Handbook of Environmental Chemistry. 247-262. 2016
- Development of M.Eng. Programs with a Focus on Industry 4.0 and Smart Systems. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. 68-76. 2018