selected scholarly activity
- Linagliptin-Associated Alopecia and Bullous Pemphigoid. Eur J Case Rep Intern Med. 6:1-1. 2019
- Does testing enhance learning in continuing medical education?. Can Med Educ J. 9:e83-e88. 2018
- Dabigatran in patients with myocardial injury after non-cardiac surgery (MANAGE): an international, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet. 391:2325-2334. 2018
- An innovative approach to identifying learning needs for intrinsic CanMEDS roles in continuing professional development. Medical Education Online. 23:1497374-1497374. 2018
- Internal Medicine Point-of-Care Ultrasound Curriculum: Consensus Recommendations from the Canadian Internal Medicine Ultrasound (CIMUS) Group. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 32:1052-1057. 2017
- Breaking-Out Bad: A Case of Levamisole-Induced Vasculitis. Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine. 10. 2015
- Effectiveness of Test-Enhanced Learning in Continuing Health Sciences Education: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions. 35:119-122. 2015
- A Systematic Needs Assessment for Point of Care Ultrasound in Internal Medicine Residency Training Programs. Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine. 12.
- Designing and Implementing a Comprehensive Simulation Curriculum in Internal Medicine Residency. Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine. 7.
- Implementation of a Progressive Three-Year Point of Care Ultrasound Curriculum for Internal Medicine Residents. Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine. 13.
- Measurement of frequency response of pulse oximeters. Sleep. 369-369. 2004