selected scholarly activity
- Distal Nerve Transfers to the Triceps Brachii Muscle: Surgical Technique and Clinical Outcomes. Journal of Hand Surgery. 2019
- Preoperative Angiography for Free Fibula Flap Harvest: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery. 35:362-371. 2019
- One Versus 2 Venous Anastomoses in Free Flap Surgery: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Plast Surg (Oakv). 26:91-98. 2018
- Obstetrical brachial plexus injury: burden in a publicly funded, universal healthcare system. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics. 17:222-229. 2016
- One Versus Two Venous Anastomoses in Free Flap Surgery. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 136:17-18. 2015
- Primary Nerve Repair for Obstetrical Brachial Plexus Injury. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 136:765-779. 2015
- A Systematic Review of Utilities in Hand Surgery Literature. Journal of Hand Surgery. 40:997-1005. 2015
- The Utility of Hand Transplantation in Hand Amputee Patients. Journal of Hand Surgery. 40:8-14. 2015
- Surgical preferences of patients at risk of hip fractures: hemiarthroplasty versus total hip arthroplasty. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 12:289. 2011
- The Koebner Phenomenon and Breast Reconstruction: Psoriasis Eruption Along the Surgical Incision. Canadian Journal of Plastic Surgery. 19:143-144. 2011
- Hand transplantation: current challenges and future prospects. Transplant Research and Risk Management. Volume 9:23-29.
- The Koebner phenomenon and breast reconstruction: Psoriasis eruption along the surgical incision. Plastic Surgery. 19.